United Broadcasting Corporation Public Company Limited
||9,704.05 Mil. Baht
||7,407.74 Mil. Baht
||0.00 Mil. Baht
||About 40% of net profit
Subscriber based television network or cable TV
which offer programming in Thai and English from around the world. IBC
Programming covering news and sports from live and tape events. A
wider range of Entertainment programs. Feature films, documentaries
and children's programming from leading suppliers in Asia, the U.S.A.
Objectives of the Company are 27 items as follows:
(1) To operate radio broadcasting or television and cable television broadcasting
by transmission or receiving of frequency by air, by cable line or
(2) To conduct and provide services relating to news, picture news, telegraph and
to provide business relating to radio, television, mass communications and all
kinds of telecommunications as well as any equipment necessary for the
completion of business conducted, produced or agreed to be produced or
(3) To produce, provide services in installation, repair, maintenance of spare parts
and all kinds of telecommunication equipment as may be permitted, in
particular accessories for radio, television, telephone, telegraph, telegram,
facsimile and all kinds of satellite communications links.
(4) To conduct, manage and operate the business of pay cable television provide
advice, service and public relations, and produce programs for pay cable
television services; to comply with the cabinet resolutions or resolutions of the
National Broadcasting Board for radio, television and cable television.
(5) To produce movies, programs for radio and television stations including to
carry on the contracting business of advertising and to design as well as
produce advertisement for radio, television, newspaper, and photo and to
manage entertainment channels for radio and television stations.
(6) To be responsible for foreign actors who perform shows in Thailand and to
provide guarantees for such actors.
7) To engage in the business of bidding for sale of products produced by the
Company for persons, non juristic body of persons, juristic persons, the
government sector, and government organizations.
(8) To engage in the business of retailing, wholesaling, exporting of programs,
movies, telecommunications products or other media produced by the
Company both within and outside the Kingdom.
(9) To engage in the business of letting immovable and movable properties
including telecommunications equipment, vehicles, machine, equipment,
tools, electrical appliances and parts thereof.
(10) To be a limited partner in any limited partnership or to be a shareholder in any
private or public company.
(11) To engage in the business of cinemas and other theaters.
to top | back to select page